Saturday 27 March 2010

Set sail for the seven seas in this toy pirate ship

There are so many diffferent toy pirate ships, that it took a while for us to pick our favourite. In the end it was a unanimous choice and we voted for Plan Toys wooden pirate ship. The attention to detail is amazing and everything the crew needs is included with the ship. Accessories include cannons, barrels, anchor, treasure chest, flags, sails and a rowing boat. All Plan Toys are made from sustainable rubberwood, making them truly green toys. The quality and workmanship of their toys is extraordinary, ensuring that they will last for years and can be passed from one generation to the next. 

 When I was one i sucked my thumb
the day i went to sea
i jumped aboard a pirate ship
and the captain said to me
'were going this way, that way
forwards and backwards
over the irish sea
a bottle of rum to fill my tum
and thats the life for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment